Our Favorites Gowns for Under $1000
October 28, 2018
We are big believers in balling on your budget – whatever that budget may be. We totally get that some of our brides are particularly price conscious. While we value educating our brides on the various price points and WHY dresses fall into those price variations, that doesn’t mean you can’t get a beautiful, comfortable gown for an affordable price! All of these gowns are under $1000 and available to try on at DG!
- We love this beautiful mikado and organza dress from Essense of Australia. This is perfect for the chic bride who wants a clean, simple look but some intensely stylish cut outs make this gown a show stopper! (Style 6774)
2. This Val Stefani dress gives us all the vintage vibes with the delicate lace and antique gold coloring for the slip underlay. A simple v neck with an a-line silhouette makes this the perfect destination dress or a perfect bohemian vibe. (Style S2088)
3. Kenneth Winston has been stunning us recently with their fun, flirty designs and this dress is no different! The sheer bodice and white/crystal beading make this an ethereal garden dream, perfect for any bride wanting comfort and whimsy for their big day. (Style BE456)
4. We love bridal gowns that feature unique designs. This Moonlight gown is the perfect choice for a bride who refuses to fit inside a certain box. With bell sleeves, delicate lace, and a flowy tulle skirt, this gown is unlike anything Moonlight’s made since and probably won’t again! (Style T828)
5. Soft lace with spaghetti straps and delicate beading make this Rebecca Ingram dress the perfect contender for any romantic bride. Complete with a gorgeous low back, this fitted gown has a comfortable liner and a shorter train, making it perfect for a bride who wants serious romance vibes but doesn’t want to be overwhelmed by drama. (Style Helena)
6. Can we talk about this beautiful smokey lavender number from Morilee? While it can always be ordered in ivory, we are loving the geometric bead work and light, fun color this gown brings! This beauty is perfect for the bride whose playful at heart! (Style Lola)
7. An a-line silhouette filled out with a tulle skirt and topped with a beautiful mikado, modified sweetheart neckline is a perfect contender for brides wanting something upscale and chic, but also great for getting down on the dance floor! This Stella York is a great option for a bride who wants to sparkle up her day herself! (Style 6594)
8. We may be biased, but we sure do love this Rebecca Ingram soft tulle gown. With beautiful ruching throughout the bodice, this simple yet stunning wedding dress can be dressed up for a fancy church wedding or kept laid back and earthy for a garden wedding. The possibilities are endless with this dress! (Style Maxine)
9. A short, tea-length dress is the perfect spring or summer gown for a more laid back bride. This Ella Rosa gown features a banded waist to create a fun, flirty a-line silhouette and an illusion sweetheart neckline. For a bride whose personal style is more playful and outgoing, a gown like this – with bounce! – can be a unique way to spice up your day. (Style GA2310)
10. Who says you can’t get a ball gown on a budget?! This Morilee ball gown features a heavily beaded bodice and multiple players of tulle throughout the skirt, creating a full illusion and a regal aesthetic. This would be perfect for the bride wanting heavy impact on their wedding day without the major impact to her wallet! (Style 51213)
Call or text DG today to try on any of these beautiful gowns!