What are your sales policies?
September 27, 2016
At Dress Gallery, we want your experience to be nothing short of exceptional. Sales policies vary per department, so be sure to read our fully inclusive policies attached to the bottom of your receipt. General store sales policies are as follows:
- All sales are final. No returns, refunds, or exchanges. All deposits are non-refundable and cannot be applied toward another purchase.
- All special orders require a 60% deposit to be ordered. We do not order items until 60% of the balance has been paid.
- Remaining balances must be paid within 60 days of purchase. We place special orders on a payment plan with a card on file to be deducted automatically within the 60 days at varying intervals you can chose.
- Payment plans are required. All payment plan items must be paid-in-full within 60 days. Deposits placed on forfeit payment plan items are nonrefundable.
- Once special ordered, items cannot be cancelled, returned, or refunded. Cancellation fees apply for items already in production. All deposits are forfeit on cancelled orders.
- A monthly storage fee of $50 will apply to all items remaining at Dress Gallery after 60 days of arrival (or purchased as a layaway). All balances must be paid in full before an item leaves the store.
- Menswear sales policies vary based off the rental nature of the items. Rental policies will be covered during your consultation.
- All sales are final. No returns, refunds or exchanges on any merchandise. All deposits are non-refundable and cannot be used toward any other purchase.
- Special orders may take up to six months to arrive. We will provide an approximate arrival date for you. Dress Gallery does not assume responsibility for merchandise delays on any orders. Rush orders usually require higher shipping and handling fees.
- Prior to the order being placed in the event of a bridesmaid cancellation, there will be a $40 cancellation fee on each dress.
- A 30% deposit is required to put any item on layaway. A 50% deposit is required for layaway purchases under $100. The remaining balance is due within 60 days of purchase. A 60% deposit is required on special order items.
- Items of similar colors must be ordered at the same time to ensure color continuity. Merchandise not paid in full or claimed within 60 days of notification of arrival will be returned to the sales floor and no reimbursement will be given.
- When ordering a dress, we will measure you and recommend a size. Due to designer size charts, we cannot order a size that will fit perfectly and alterations may be needed to complete the fit.
- Dress Gallery will not take responsibility for sizes of special order gowns in which the person ordering said garment is not present.
- Alteration costs are not included in the prices of dresses. Dress Gallery is not responsible for fit and does not do alterations.