Please fill out our measurement form below. It allows us to collect the necessary tuxedo measurements for you and/or the members of your wedding party. If any of your party lives out of town or are unable to visit Dress Gallery for a professional measurement, you can visit a local tailor or formal retailer in your area to be measured. You can also measure yourself at home. Once you complete the sizing profile below, your information will be sent to our professional team.
- All sales are final. No returns, refunds or exchanges on any merchandise.
- All tuxedo rental styles and colors of vests and ties must be confirmed by the groom and bride before an order is placed. Dress Gallery does not take responsibility for unconfirmed orders.
- No refunds will be given in the event of a cancellation less than two weeks from the event. Prior to the two weeks before the event, there is a $40 cancellation charge for each tuxedo. There is a $30 charge for any changes made within two weeks of an event.
- There is a $20 refundable security deposit for each tuxedo that is paid by the bride and groom. The bride and groom will receive the deposit back when every tuxedo is returned undamaged, complete and on time. Prior to an order being placed if a tuxedo order is cancelled, the security deposit will not be refunded.
- Tuxedos are due back the following Monday after the event before we close. If tuxes are not returned in their entirety on time, the bride and groom lose their entire deposit on every tux. Late items or tuxes incur a $22 per day late fee. Dress Gallery will also charge the individual the entire resale cost for missing items. On holiday weekends when Dress Gallery is closed on Mondays, tuxes are due back Tuesday.
- All tuxes must be tried on no later than Wednesday the week of the event to ensure any needed replacement pieces. Replacement cut off time to order is Thursday at 4:30 pm. Any replacements after that incur a $60 overnight shipping charge. Dress Gallery is not responsible for customers trying on their tuxedos too late to get replacements.
- Ten days after the event, items will be considered non-returnable and the customer must purchase the items at current retail value
- Dress Gallery is not responsible for fit on tuxedo measurements called in to the store or when children grow. If the tux is not tried on prior to leaving the store by the wearer, Dress Gallery is not responsible for fit.
- I am responsible for all losses, damages, late returns and other potential costs due on tuxedo rentals. I agree to assume all responsibilities for fit and proper style of the entire garment once the garment leaves the store. I agree to waive any claim against Dress Gallery.
- Sixty percent or all of the price of the rental is due upon measurement. Tuxes will not be ordered without this payment and the deposit paid by the bride and groom. The remainder of the balance is due on pickup.
By accepting, I confirm that I have read and agree to all of Dress Gallery's policies. See the Dress Gallery website for more information.