Congratulations on your engagement! We’re SO excited to help you find the dress of your dreams, and provide an experience you’ll remember forever. We hope this information helps you prepare for your bridal gown experience with us!

Here’s what you need to know:

Our reorderable dresses range from $1000-$3000 with the average price point around $1700. Most brides find their gown on their first appointment at Dress Gallery, so we encourage you to bring your most important loved ones and be ready for payment.

Please arrive on time. We are often fully booked with appointments, so arriving too early may mean you’ll have to wait and arriving late may mean your appointment is cut short or has to be rescheduled.

All appointments cancelled within 48 hours of original appointment time, missed without notice, or are more than 30 minutes late are subject to a $25 cancellation fee.

No food or drink allowed. This includes your morning coffee or champagne! Need somewhere to celebrate afterward? A new wine bar is opening two doors down from us and get ready – a partnership is coming!

Location: mapWe are located at 1005 W. Douglas Avenue. The closest cross-section is Douglas and Seneca. We are located at the western edge of the Delano District. There is one entrance to the store – the westernmost door facing Douglas. There is parking in front of the store on Douglas Avenue. There is also a parking lot behind the building, but you must still enter through the front door.

Who do I bring? We recommend a hype squad of no more than six people. Our private suites comfortably seat six sitting adults and we can’t always accommodate seating for more. Plus, a smaller, focused group creates a much better atmosphere for shopping. We are asking that all guests be over the age of ten unless they are a part of the wedding party and here to get measured.

Can I browse before I come? Browsing digitally is the best way to do it! In our store all of our gowns are bagged in a private, employees-only stock room. Our Pinterest page has our live inventory, and the page is updated daily. See our gowns here: http://www.pinterest.com/DressGalleryICT

What do I wear? Wear full coverage underwear and your favorite strapless bra. You have to wear underwear to try on gowns! DG employees handle the gowns and help you get in and out of them. Don’t have a strapless? You can borrow one of ours. It’s always a good idea to have your hair and makeup done too – it’s easier to tell what you’ll look like in a bridal gown if you’re a little dolled up.

forweb

What will my appointment be like? You’ll be greeted at the front counter, asked to fill out a bridal information sheet, and be taken to your private fitting room. Your consultant will talk to you about your wedding style, must-haves in a dress, and budget. Then your consultant will pull one gown at a time for you based on your descriptions and/or photos. She will help you get dressed – which is why proper undergarments are a good idea! Only DG employees handle the gowns to ensure that our samples remain in good condition.

FYI: Our consultants work off of gratuity – you can tip them at the end of your appointment with the credit/debit card machines or in cash. It’s never expected but always appreciated!

Is it normal to find my dress at my first appointment? Yes! The majority of brides find the perfect dress at their first appointment at DG. For this reason, you should come with the person who will be purchasing your gown and/or be ready to make your purchase. For special order gowns, we require a  60% payment to order the gown and the remaining 40% placed on a payment plan to be completed with 60 days of purchase. For off-the-rack gowns, a 30% payment is required to hold the gown with the remaining 60% placed on a payment plan to be completed within 60 days. All purchases (besides items that are paid-in-full and taken same day) require a card and payment plan on file. All bridal gown purchases have a $49.99 shipping fee to cover shipping from the designer. We accept cash, checks, debit and credit cards for initial payment, but must have a card on file for remaining balances. All sales are final – no returns, refunds, or exchanges without exceptions.

We offer complimentary gown storage for 60 days after a dress comes in and after that, we charge $50 a month to store.

We don’t employ an in-house seamstress. Any custom work or tailoring will need to be done elsewhere. We recommend Juliana at QuickStitch: (316) 630-0074.

Have any questions or concerns? Email us or call: sales@shopdressgallery.com or 316-264-6688 or text 316-351-8565.

P.S. We know this might be obvious, but please be engaged with a wedding date set before you book an appointment. If you are just looking to get initial ideas of what kind of dresses you might like, browsing our Pinterest page digitally is best.